[lac-discuss-en] ?????? = Utf-8 q = 5BFormato_Comentario_P = C3 = = 5D biblical _ = = utf-8 q M = C3 = A9todo_de_llenado =?

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 18:21:50 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:?????? = Utf-8 q = 5BFormato_Comentario_P = C3 = = 5D biblical _ = = utf-8 q M = C3 = A9todo_de_llenado =?
 Desde: harold.arcos at gmail.com

 Dear, that magnificent demonstration that we can all drive a
 Regional agenda good work! As Chair of the Working Group LACRALO
 for the At-Large Review they provided me with the following information:
 You can download the PDF form and fill it using copy and paste.
 the document online mail that appears is then sent to the end of the
 template. No need to fill online.

 ENGLISH
 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Dear friends, what a magnificent demonstration That we can all Promote to
 regional good work agenda! As Chair of the Working Group for the LACRALO
 At-Large Review I received the following information:

 You can download the form in PDF and fill it using copy and paste. The
 Then online document is sent to the email That Appears at the end of the
 template.You do not need to fill it online in the browser.

 Attached .pdf format *

 Fraternal greetings.

 Sorry for typos and brevity / Sorry errors and brevity in the use of
 this device.

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/0fee5bd9a7.html