[lac-discuss-en] Meeting Invitation / At-Large Capacity Building Program 2017: " At-Large Policy Advice Development process"

myaguero at msn.com myaguero at msn.com
Fri Mar 24 14:34:56 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Meeting Invitation / At-Large Capacity Building Program 2017: "At-Large Policy Advice Development process"
 Desde: myaguero at msn.com

 Dear all,

 For Those Who Might be interested in participating.

 Regards,

 Maritza

 ________________________________
 From: alac-announce-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org <alac-announce-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
 To: ALAC Announce; Elizabeth Andrews
 Cc: ICANN At-Large Staff
 Subject: [ALAC-Announce] REMINDER: Meeting Invitation / At-Large Capacity Building Program 2017: &quot;At-Large Policy Advice Development process&quot;

 If you require a dial-out Please contact At-Large staff at staff at atlarge.icann.org <file://composeviewinternalloadurl/staff@atlarge.icann.org> With your preferred number.

 Please Remember That it is now possible to connect your audio via the AC room, without using your telephone. You need a stable internet connection. If you would like a reminder of how to connect please let staff know.

 If you need a call to your phone, please contact p ngase staff At-Large staff at atlarge.icann.org <file://composeviewinternalloadurl/staff@atlarge.icann.org> with n I simply preferred.

 Please remember that you can connect the audio to trav s of Adobe Connect, without using your phone tel. na stable internet connection one is needed. If you want a reminder of c mo connect please let staff know.

 If vous avez besoin d'un dial-out, merci de le personnel au communiquer At-Large staff at atlarge.icann.org avec votre appel d'num ro pr fr.

 Nous vous que vous pouvez d Rappelons sormais utiliser l'l'audio Adobe Connect room afin de vous connecter ligne sans utiliser votre tl phonique. Il vous faut une connexion stable internet.

 Merci nous confirmer votre participation et dial-out - if n cessaire - ainsi que votre num ro: staff at atlarge.icann.org <file://composeviewinternalloadurl/staff@atlarge.icann.org>

 Dear All,

 On Behalf of Tijani Ben Jemaa, Chair of the Capacity Building Working Group, we would like to invite you to join the second Webinar of the new At-Large Capacity Building Program 2017 on the Topic of At-Large advice Policy development process.

 The trainers will be Ariel Liang &lt;  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_profiles_xinyue-2Dliang&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=mrDeztziKLa7gZqGADzxcnHA3QXmXYsnChWYBR4NElI&m=ff7KaZRF9Dl01pg44XpQFliMuiAqw9ANyO5A8awlINI&s=OTpY5IdwmLo38ow4oWPD4iRNODu3OI-NK0iGeR61Trs&e=>,  Policy Analyst and Alan Greenberg &lt;  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_display_atlarge_Alan-2BGreenberg-2BSOI&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=mrDeztziKLa7gZqGADzxcnHA3QXmXYsnChWYBR4NElI&m=ff7KaZRF9Dl01pg44XpQFliMuiAqw9ANyO5A8awlINI&s=u_bEgBvtSp6gjxj9XyKduoqJS245SpaFndQRVrD5AnA&e=>,

 The webinar is scheduled on Tuesday, 28 March 2017 from 13: 00-14: 30 UTC (90 minutes).

 For other times: &lt;  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__tinyurl.com_kyun85o&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=mrDeztziKLa7gZqGADzxcnHA3QXmXYsnChWYBR4NElI&m=ff7KaZRF9Dl01pg44XpQFliMuiAqw9ANyO5A8awlINI&s=K5szjgP43eg-6Hx4d6ML0odZP6zFm93rsfkJk_4U1ZE&e=>  https://tinyurl.com/kyun85o

 The draft schedule and call details are available at: &lt;  https://community.icann.org/x/Cb3RAw>  https://community.icann.org/x/Cb3RAw

 French and Spanish interpretation will be provided.

 Adobe Connect: &lt;  https://participate.icann.org/alcb2017/>  https://participate.icann.org/alcb2017/

 S Conference ID:

 EN: 1638

 EN: 1738

 FR: 1838

 If you require a dial-out, At-Large Please contact staff at staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> With your preferred number.

 Thank you.

 Kind Regards,

 ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community

 E-mail: <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> staff at atlarge.icann.org

 Website: &lt;  https://atlarge.icann.org/>

 Facebook: &lt;  https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>  facebook.com/icann <facebook.com/icannatlarge> &lt;  https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge<facebook.com/icannatlarge>

 Twitter: &lt;  https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>  @ &lt;@ ICANNAtLarge&gt; &lt;  https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge<@ICANNAtLarge>