[lac-discuss-en] ??????? = Utf-8 Respuesta_de_las_RALOs_al_informe_de_r q = q = utf-8 evisi = C3 = B3n_de_At-Large =

rihogris at gmail.com rihogris at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 18:46:46 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??????? = Utf-8 Respuesta_de_las_RALOs_al_informe_de_r q = q = utf-8 evisi = C3 = B3n_de_At-Large =
 Desde: rihogris at gmail.com

 Dear Humberto,
 I think the response document this very well, my congratulations to WG
 I work on it.

 It gathers most of my concerns, once the review
 ITEMS effected by this seems to be too balanced for des
 the few individual users who complain because they do not belong to a
 ALS and prefer to act alone through an organization.

 But a series of wrong conclusions and its recommendations even
 worse, worried about the fact that this is a review of what we do,
 and possibly through the rest of the revisions to other
 organizations. On average AC SO and should be checked every three years
 all.If each result is what we see, far from
 advance our work and get recommendations that allow us to
 jumping quality, we have to do is lose three months
 defend ourselves. To me that makes no sense.

 I would check with relevant ICANN staff's qualifications
 requested for reviewers.

 Best regards

 Ricardo Holmquist

 ISOC Venezuela