[lac-discuss-en] closed public comment 24 MAR 17

Alberto Soto asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Mar 23 12:55:19 UTC 2017

Thanks Olivier!!

Kind regards

alberto

De: Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond [mailto:ocl at gih.com]
Enviado el: Thursday, March 23, 2017 7:38 AM
Para: lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org; asoto at ibero-americano.org
Asunto: Re: [lac-discuss-en] closed public comment 24 MAR 17

Dear Alberto,

ALSes and At-Large members are encouraged to respond directly to the
consultation by emailing:
comments-atlarge-review-draft-report-01feb17 at icann.org
<mailto:comments-atlarge-review-draft-report-01feb17 at icann.org>

The deadline for direct comments is 24 March 2017 23:59 UTC

But the ALAC and the RALO leaders have also prepared comments obtained from
consensus discussions. The drafts of these comments have been circulated
already. The RALO comment has taken input directly from all RALOs including
the work of the LACRALO working group and can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DZLG-xM-WbyhI9LqAkS3pGZwvDjBI10h0xxYp5Ch
OPA/edit?usp=sharing

The ALAC Statement was drafted with several requests of input from the
community and its latest draft is attached.

I understand that now both Statements are frozen - i.e. finalised, except if
someone points out a factual error.

ALSes are encouraged to support the ALAC and the RALO Statements, but are
also encouraged to comment directly at the email above, using or not using
the template.

Kindest regards,

Olivier

On 23/03/2017 02:09, asoto at ibero-americano.org