[lac-discuss-en] ?????? = Utf-8 q Respuesta_de_RALOS_a_la_revisi = C3 = B3n _ = = utf-8 q-Large de_at =?

antelizalexis at gmail.com antelizalexis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 03:30:55 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:?????? = Utf-8 q Respuesta_de_RALOS_a_la_revisi = C3 = B3n _ = = utf-8 q-Large de_at =?
 Desde: antelizalexis at gmail.com

 Nothing, thank you very much for speaking to you and engage in that subject.
 remotely followed the event to which I referred, even the time of
 #ILACRoadShow. In this context it is my suggestion. And since it was the
 explanation on the matter, as evidenced in the broadcast did
 at the time. => (Venezuela @hwarcos explained in Guatemala #ILACRoadShow
 #TheOnMove on how users can participate in #Internet
 @ICANNAtLarge  https://t.co/zbFAQhPioZ)
 Alexis thank you very much !!!

 I am writing immediately to Harold to try to socialize this document.

 Hugs

 Sent from my iPhone

 The 22/03/2017, at 23:52, Alexis Anteliz <antelizalexis at gmail.com>