[lac-discuss-en] Response from RALOs to At-Large review

Humberto Carrasco hcarrascob at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 02:42:44 UTC 2017

Dear all,

In this link  you will find the answer of all RALOs (including the work
done by LACRALO) to the report that ITEMS wrote regarding At-Large.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DZLG-xM-WbyhI9LqAkS3pGZw
vDjBI10h0xxYp5ChOPA/edit?usp=sharing

I have requested the translation of this document into the languages of the
region for ratification by the members of the region. Regrettably, due to
the shortness of the deadlines, it was not possible to make a previous
vote. It is for this reason, that once we have the respective translations,
we will submit this document to ratification by consensus or vote.

Regards