[lac-discuss-en] ??????? = Utf-8 Respuesta_de_las_RALOs_al_informe_de_r q = q = utf-8 evisi = C3 = B3n_de_At-Large =

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 02:36:06 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:??????? = Utf-8 Respuesta_de_las_RALOs_al_informe_de_r q = q = utf-8 evisi = C3 = B3n_de_At-Large =
 Desde: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear,

 This is the link of the response of all RALOs (including work
 Made in LACRALO) the report made regarding At-Large ..

 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DZLG-xM-WbyhI9LqAkS3pGZwvDjBI10h0xxYp5
 Chopa / edit? Usp = sharing

 I have requested the translation of this document into the languages \u200b\u200bof the region
 to subject to ratification by the members of the region.
 Unfortunately, attended the short deadlines, it was not possible to
 a previous vote. It is for this reason that once we have the
 respective translations will be applying ratification by consensus or
 vote.

 regards

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/c1a2bb49ce.html