[lac-discuss-en] Public comment closes 24 MAR 17

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Mar 23 02:05:36 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Public comment closes 24 MAR 17
 Desde: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Thank you very much Aida, this only reinforces my comments, I just hope comments 50 ALSes of our region.

 I suggest all LACRALO verify the answers and make the final count, with descriptions of all our organizations that responded and what not. To do this, I suggest you can answer our fifty organizations, until the expiration of public comment.

 Alberto Soto