[lac-discuss-en] closed public comment 24 MAR 17

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Mar 23 01:09:04 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: closed public comment 24 MAR 17
 Desde: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Estimates, as everyone knows, on 24 March 2017, close the
 comments p venues around the reviewedSeptember n At-Large ITEMS by the company.

 There were two papers entries, the first draft pages and ninety p
 then containing the recommendations is sixteen.

 The view favored this latter, it is obviously very limited without power
 review the first draft.

 Since the beginning many members of the WG, we made observations on
 that draft, which served to comment on the document
 contains recommendations is sixteen.

 LACRALO har its inset n on these recommendations, according to what is
 They come off the WG, and were informed promptly to the list.

 As recommended that each ALS or ALS pour each member of your
 OPINION n in the commentary p PUBLIC few minutes ago I tried. Actually
 Be prepared to personal comments on both documents.

 My surprise when entering the link was that can only opinarse to a trav s
 form the view favored only limited to comments, and restricted to a
 format for review comment for comment.

 This means that the initial draft document, which I believe contains
 several shortcomings and misguided claims not directly investigated
 in fact, it is not feasible to be observed or can be poured VIEW n
 on it.

 We must remember that ning n p PUBLIC comment was restricted to a
 form, and less an no possibility of opinion on the document
 He gave rise to that form.

 Unfortunately it is too late, this PERIOD already closed.Try the way
 making a general comment, not particularly about each
 RECOMMENDATION No, because I think it is an important limitation n our
 freedom of opinion.

 The link in question:
 <  https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/atlarge-review-draft-report-pub
 lic-comment-input-template-01feb17-en.pdf>
 https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/atlarge-review-draft-report-publ
 ic-comment-input-template-01feb17-en.pdf

 Best regards

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/434497edb8.html