[lac-discuss-en] Events ALS

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Mon Mar 20 19:20:21 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Events ALS
 Desde: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, despite the great importance of the consequences that could to
 bring to our Regi n, were unfortunately very few ALSes that
 They replied that requirement.

 I think that among the respondents, the more active is n.

 I believe in my humble opinion, which it turns over two statements ITEMS:

 * That the incorporation n individual users to quickly and
 efficiency with the participation ICANN.
 * That the ALS are inactive. That's partially true.
 *

 This will add in the comments p blicos report items.

 Best regards

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/2af6cb8ec6.html