[lac-discuss-en] Cancellation of F2F meeting

Humberto Carrasco hcarrascob at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 12:30:17 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Unfortunately, we will have to cancel our F2F meeting on Wednesday, March
15, 2017 at 15:15. This is because a workshop was set up with the
independent examiners (ITEMS) at the same day and time. This workshop will
explain and show how works the empowered member model (EMM) proposed by
ITEMS in its report. So, because of the importance of being present at this
workshop, we decided to cancel this meeting.
In place of this, we will have an informal meeting with participants from
Latin America and the Caribbean at 12:50 am on March 14, 2017 in the
conference hall hall.
Attached you can find a photograph with both meetings.
We appreciate your understanding.

Regards