[lac-discuss-en] Cancellation of F2F meeting

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Mon Mar 13 12:29:28 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Cancellation of F2F meeting
 Desde: vanda at scartezini.org

 Humberto perfect! Thank you!

 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
 Sorry for any typos.
 HAPPY 2017!

 From: &quot;lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org&quot; <lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> On Behalf of Humberto Carrasco <hcarrascob at gmail.com>
 Date: Monday, March 13, 2017 at 1:26 PM
 To: &quot;lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org&quot; <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
 Subject: [lac-discuss-en] Cancellation of F2F meeting

 Dear,

 Unfortunately we cancel our F2F meeting on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 15:15.This is because a workshop with independent examiners (items) on the same day and time was set. This workshop will explain and show how the model empowered members (acronym EMM) proposed items in its informe..Entonces due to the importance of being present in this workshop, we decided to cancel this meeting.
 In lieu of this, we will have an informal meeting with participants from Latin America and the Caribbean at 12:50 am March 14, 2017 in the hall of the conference center.
 Deputy photograph of both meetings.
 We appreciate your understanding.

 regards

[[--Original text (es)