[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 Evento_Acad q = E9mico =

yoselinv at hotmail.com yoselinv at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 11 22:44:56 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Iso-8859-1 Evento_Acad q = E9mico =
 Desde: yoselinv at hotmail.com

 Good afternoon everybody.

 The Association Paname to Law and New Technologies for (APANDETEC) in holding of its fourteen years of Fundaci n, is pleased to invite you to our event acad mico called: Aspects Jur Physicians of RECRUITMENT n Services n computation in the cloud. This activity held on March 30 pr maximum is out at 5:00 pm at the National Bar Association of Panama

 Deputy found n the event data, as well as exhibitors, national and international, we accompany ar n in it.

 Any information n requiring apandetec at mail.com can write to email or present.

 Have all a great weekend.

 Licda. Yoselin R. Vos C.
 "?? To Act as if it were impossible to fail and succeed ?? s"
 Section 0835-239 zone 10 ?? Panam, Panam ??

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/0fc120471b.html