[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 RES = 3A_LACIGF_10_PANAM q = C1 =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Wed Mar 8 21:39:14 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Iso-8859-1 RES = 3A_LACIGF_10_PANAM q = C1 =
 Desde: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 FELICIATACIONES !!
 Greetings from Brazil
 Sylvia

 ----- ----- Mensagem Original
 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 [Mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] Em nome
 hamzah.haji at gmail.com
 Posted in: Quarta-feira, 8 sea or 2017 15:41
 To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Assunto: LACIGF 10 PANAM

 [[Translated text (in -> en) -]]

 Subject: LACIGF 10 PANAM
 From: hamzah.haji at gmail.com

 Today I wish to announce that Panama and IPANDETEC WE ARE Congratulations We will
 LACIGF Headquarters and the ALS Paname to IPANDTEC leaders
 Event organization n p paragraph Mid-July, IPANDETEC Again
 You receive recognition Do Other Work and international one local level
 So that people hope to meet in a Many of esta List and power
 share views, debates, ideas Generate promote and collaborate,

 hasta pronto

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/8c465c513b.html