[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q = 5BDocumento 5D_Grupo_de_Trabajo_LACRA = = = utf-8 q = E2 = 80 LO_At = 94Large_Review =?????

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 11:26:29 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Utf-8 q = 5BDocumento 5D_Grupo_de_Trabajo_LACRA = = = utf-8 q = E2 = 80 LO_At = 94Large_Review =?????
 Desde: harold.arcos at gmail.com

 Inglés below
 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 Dear

 This way share the document with the comments and considerations
 discussed in the Working Group LACRALO At-Large Review. The document
 in the process of translation.

 As throughout the discussion process can send their
 comments to be added to the public comment space.

 It has been an enriching debate on an issue of concern that we hope to continue
 arousing interest in participating.

 regards
 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 Dear

 I hereby share the document With the observations and considerations
 Discussed in the LACRALO At-Large Review Working Group. The document is in
 the process of being translated.

 Just as the discussion process THROUGHOUT They can send Their comments to
 be added to the public comment space.

 It has-been an enriching discussion on a Worrying That we hope will issue
 continue to spark interest in participating.

 regards

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/4b076f201d.html