[lac-discuss-en] Elections in May 2017

jumaropi at yahoo.com jumaropi at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 05:08:16 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Elections in May 2017
 Desde: jumaropi at yahoo.com

 Dear All, From AGEIA DENSI Colombia agree on the option No. 2, because it seems that the time for adaptation should be considered and counted in favor of the new leaders, so it makes more sense to achieve full synchronization at the meeting 63, without affecting the current electoral process.
 Cordially, JUAN MANUEL ROJAS
 Social communicator
 President - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaCommunications Chair Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANNMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
 Cel. +57 3167543786
 Twitter: @JmanuRojas