[lac-discuss-en] (no subject)

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 19:16:52 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 == utf-8? Q? _of_5_geogrnames = C3 = A1? _-_ New_pista_5? = =? Utf-8?
 Desde: apisanty at gmail.com

 Vanda,

 The same argument of having been on the topic since 2010 also invites
 Some different considerations:

 1. In recent times we could observe that in LACRALO there are points and
 Various and even opposing views on the ccTLDs and the control they
 Must have on combinations of characters similar to those of their
 Names of two and three characters; Consensus was not reached;

 2. It would be appropriate for you to submit a report on the state of
 Question in general, and the points that remain unresolved;

 3.Between LACRALO organizations there are some conflicts of interest in
 This matter; For example, some organizations are also
 CcTLDs, others have interventions in the market for generic names, and
 In others the managers are simultaneously civil servants and
 National representatives to the GAC;

 4. It would be advisable that in addition to proposing your own name, you should give
 Know at least two alternatives, to be able to analyze freely if
 More continuity or rotation, and certainly for at least
 A representative accompany you in these functions in order to
 Develop the capacity to replace you later.

 The same applies to other working groups and participants. The group of
 Work would make a great contribution by studying the number of
 Maximum of simultaneous charges that can be served by an individual representative.

 Best regards,

 Alejandro Pisanty

> [[--Translated text (en -> es)--]]
>
>  Asunto: procedimientos posteriores seguimiento de 5 nombres geográficos -
> nueva pista 5
>  De: vanda at scartezini.org
>
>  Queridos todos - No sé cómo se seleccionará cada región por lo que estoy
> agregando lACRALO lista para escuchar su opinión.
>  Me gustaría poner mi nombre como miembro de la &quot;región de LAC&quot;
> según lo sugerido por GNSO (no miembro formal de ALAC)
>  Gracias por su consideración
>  Esto es una propuesta de Jeff Neuman en este momento, y creo que es una
> idea divina, y esta idea hará que los grupos sean mucho más eficientes, más
> transparentes y tomen la opinión de cada región por ALAC, por los gobiernos
> ... para un proceso Para la pista 5 - la cruz de los nombres geográficos de
> la comunidad.
>  También estoy en el grupo de trabajo de seguimiento 1 sobre
> procedimientos subsiguientes.
>  Estoy saltar antes de la mano sólo porque después de esto desde 2010 he
> estado muy interesado en el tema.
>

>  gracias
>

>  Vanda Scartezini
>  Polo Consultores Associados
>  AV.Paulista 1159, cj 1004
>  01311-200 - Sao Paulo, SP, Brasil
>  Línea terrestre: +55 11 3266.6253
>  Móvil: + 55 11 98181.1464
>  Lo siento por cualquier error tipográfico.
>  ¡FELIZ 2017!

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/e3bb334f94.html