[lac-discuss-en] At-Large Review: Final report in several languages

aidanoblia at gmail.com aidanoblia at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 12:47:15 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: At-Large Review: Final report in several languages
 Desde: aidanoblia at gmail.com

 All right, Alberto. I have also been participating directly in the
 Working Party on behalf of LACRALO because I was appointed in a
 Meeting of the Region when the Working Party was formed I do not remember
 Exactly how many years ago it was formed. There was Fatima, too.
 Cambronero although I think he could not participate. I also participated
 Actively involved in the meeting convened by this working group of LACRALO that
 Was formed now, and in the statement that was made. It seems to me a very
 Important for the whole community and deserves the greatest of efforts.

 Greetings to all