[lac-discuss-en] RES: ONBOARDING COMMUNITY PILOT PROGRAM

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Mon Jun 5 16:28:03 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: RES: ONBOARDING COMMUNITY PILOT PROGRAM
 Desde: vanda at scartezini.org

 Thank you so much Antonio for your support and your kind words.
 Strong hug to you and to all the friends of Colombia!
 Vanda Scartezini
 Contact Us
 Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
 Sorry for any typos.
 HAPPY 2017!

 From: Antonio Gomes <amedinagomez at gmail.com<mailto:amedinagomez at gmail.com> &gt;
 Date: Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 8:59 PM
 To: Vanda Scartezini <vanda at scartezini.org<mailto:vanda at scartezini.org> &gt;
 Cc: Humberto Carrasco <hcarrasco at cmsz.cl<mailto:hcarrasco at cmsz.cl> &gt;, Sylvia milk <sylvia at internautabrasil.org<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> &gt;, &quot;Lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org <mailto:lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> &quot; <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> &gt;, &quot;Maritza Y.Aguero Minano &quot; <myaguero at msn.com<mailto:myaguero at msn.com> &gt;
 Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-en] RES: ONBOARDING COMMUNITY PILOT PROGRAM

 Vanda has the support of the Colombian Association of Internet Users, ACUI. You have all the merits to perform this task. Congratulations!!!!