[lac-discuss-en] ONBOARDING COMMUNITY PILOT PROGRAM

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Mon Jun 5 16:17:59 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: ONBOARDING COMMUNITY PILOT PROGRAM
 Desde: vanda at scartezini.org

 Thank you so much for your constant support !! Strong hug and we speak again of the DNS Women by another mail.
 Vanda Scartezini
 Contact Us
 Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
 Sorry for any typos.
 HAPPY 2017!

 From: Harold Arcos <harold.arcos at gmail.com<mailto:harold.arcos at gmail.com> &gt;
 Date: Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 11:13 pm
 To: Vanda Scartezini <vanda at scartezini.org<mailto:vanda at scartezini.org> &gt;
 Cc: &quot;lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org <mailto:lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> &quot; <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> &gt;, Humberto Carrasco <hcarrasco at cmsz.cl<mailto:hcarrasco at cmsz.cl> &gt;, &quot;Maritza Y.Aguero Minano &quot; <myaguero at msn.com<mailto:myaguero at msn.com> &gt;
 Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-en] ONBOARDING COMMUNITY PILOT PROGRAM

 Dear Vanda, I have been fortunate to have your guide!

 As we talk about Onboarding in Copenhagen, you will have my support for this and other missions.

 By this way I leave evidence of the support for your mission as Ambassador.

 regards

 Dear Friends

 I think I have already had the opportunity to comment with you that I am a guest member of Janice to be part of the ONBOARDING Community Pilot Program group, whose focus is to ensure the greatest ease of participation, understanding, support and support for all who enter ICAN Either the first time or returning after an absence, or moving groups internally to ICANN.
 I have developed some documents and I have also asked Alberto that I have documented our outreach activities to be part of this general repository of ICANN information, which this group is building.
 The DNS WOMEN Resellers program will also share with this repository.
 This email is to look for you if you can agree to support my name to be one of the Ambassadors of this group and thus, to be an Ambassador for our group.
 The responsibility of the Ambassadors is to attract, persuade, and be a mentor to new members or to those who return to ICANN, helping them to participate in policy groups, calls, general working groups or working groups Of several communities, in order to help them to march like a real participant of ICANN without being lost between many parallel actions.
 I am grateful if they can express themselves by e-mail so that, if I can win their support, I will direct Janice to the position of the group, without the need for a complex voting process.
 I appreciate comments

 Vanda Scartezini
 Contact Us
 Av.Paulista 1159, cj 1004
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253 <tel:+55%2011%203266-6253>
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464 <tel:+55%2011%2098181-1464>
 Sorry for any typos.
 HAPPY 2017!