[lac-discuss-en] (no subject)

myaguero at msn.com myaguero at msn.com
Mon Jun 5 16:11:26 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 =========================================================================================================================================================
 Desde: myaguero at msn.com

 It's true Vanda! You eat ratio is already on the wiki.

 Hug,

 Sent from my iPhone

 Jun 5 2017, at 11:09 am, Vanda Scartezini <vanda at scartezini.org<mailto:vanda at scartezini.org> &gt; Wrote:

 I have already spoken in favor of this ALS. Hugs
 Vanda Scartezini
 Contact Us
 Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
 Sorry for any typos.
 HAPPY 2017!

 Desde: <lac-discuss-en-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:lac-discuss-en-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> &gt; On behalf of &quot;Maritza Y.Aguero Minano &quot; <myaguero at msn.com<mailto:myaguero at msn.com> &gt;