[lac-discuss-en] Workshop on IPV6 in Lima, Peru

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Mon Jul 31 00:04:39 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Workshop on IPV6 in Lima, Peru
 Desde: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Thanks Marita and Humberto for the explanations.

 I just think there is an important task of external diffusion that we must
 Perform all, but particularly the leadership of LACRALO. And they must
 Resources and opportunities.

 And in the personal warning, the MOU is not mentioned,
 Internal information, gave rise to such an event, nor does the
 Name of LACRALO. I hope that in the publicity that is given in the event in
 Chile, this situation is reversed.

 Best regards

 Alberto