[lac-discuss-en] Workshop on IPV6 in Lima, Peru

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Sun Jul 30 20:18:25 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Workshop on IPV6 in Lima, Peru
 Desde: vanda at scartezini.org

 ALBERTO, I understood, by the message of MARITZA that if it was thanks to MOU
 Vanda Scartezini
 Contact Us
 Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
 Sorry for any typos.

 From: &quot;lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org <mailto:lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> &quot; <lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> &gt; On behalf of Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org<mailto:asoto at ibero-americano.org> &gt;
 Date: Saturday, July 29, 2017 at 09:53
 To: &quot;Maritza Y.Aguero Minano &quot; <myaguero at msn.com<mailto:myaguero at msn.com> &gt;, &quot;Lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org <mailto:lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> &quot; <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> &gt;
 Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-en] Workshop on IPV6 in Lima, Peru

 Dear Maritza, thank you for the information.
 On Facebook you mention that you coordinate this event organized by LACNIC and the Faculty of Law of the University San Martin de Porres, but it is not mentioned that it is made thanks to the MOU held between LACNIC and LACRALO. Could you please explain why?
 Thank you very much

 Alberto Soto