[lac-discuss-en] Workshop on IPV6 in Lima, Peru

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Sat Jul 29 12:53:58 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Workshop on IPV6 in Lima, Peru
 Desde: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Maritza, thank you for the information.

 In Facebook you mention that you coordinate this event organized by LACNIC and
 The Faculty of Law of the University San Martin de Porres, but not
 Mentions that it is realized thanks to the MOU celebrated between LACNIC and LACRALO.
 Can you please explain why?

 Thank you very much

 Alberto Soto