[lac-discuss-en] [ALAC] IO recommends .amazon reconsideration

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 13:55:57 UTC 2017

Yes mam, this is indeed the key strategic implication from the IRP. In my
own view however, ALAC [re]action may be premature for objective.

Recent developments, especially this empowered community model, has already
undermined the "GAC advises, Board follows" scheme. I see this IRP decision
as adding grist to the mill in any downstream federal court action. If and
when a federal district court makes that pronouncement, then stick a fork
in it. It is roasted.

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment &
Turnaround*

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 5:36 AM, Jacqueline Morris <jam at jacquelinemorris.com