[lac-discuss-en] ????????? Q = utf-8 27s_Successful_Petition_to_Add EURALO = _ = = utf-8 q S = C3 = A9bastien_Bachollet_to_the_Final_Slate_of_Candidate = = utf-8 qs \u200b\u200b=

anahitxt at gmail.com anahitxt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 21:24:48 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: ????????? Q = utf-8 27s_Successful_Petition_to_Add EURALO = _ = = utf-8 q S = C3 = A9bastien_Bachollet_to_the_Final_Slate_of_Candidate = = utf-8 qs \u200b\u200b=
 Desde: anahitxt at gmail.com

 Good afternoon everyone!
 Sorry for my inexperience, I'm new to the list. However I think
 it is important to support a candidate who represents our LAC region.
 I agree with what it says Vanda. Also Mr. Pizanty about
 their proposals, interpretation and vision and contributions that can result in
 support to strengthen the management domains in our community. I do not know if
 times allow that approach, but it is important to keep in
 account for a more transparent election.

 Best regards,

 Menendez anahí
 Member ISOC - AR

 Cel: +54 9 (261) 601 2801