[lac-discuss-en] ????????? Q = utf-8 27s_Successful_Petition_to_Add EURALO = _ = = utf-8 q S = C3 = A9bastien_Bachollet_to_the_Final_Slate_of_Candidate = = utf-8 q s =?

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed Jan 25 14:29:51 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:????????? Q = utf-8 27s_Successful_Petition_to_Add EURALO = _ = = utf-8 q S = C3 = A9bastien_Bachollet_to_the_Final_Slate_of_Candidate = = utf-8 q s =?
 Desde: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 I think it would be good that we can have an additional candidate quality
 Sebastien Bachollet, is a very good option to choose. My
 suggestion is that we open the list and I can add it.
 best regards

 * Sergio Salinas Porto ** ** Association President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / fetia <http://www.fetia.org.ar/> / CTA
<http://ctamdq.org.ar/> ** Fluids Latin American Federation of Users
 from Internet <http://www.fuilatin.org/> ** Facebook: I salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> &amp; sergiosalinasII
<http://www.facebook.com/sergiosalinasII> ** Twitter: sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Google +: Sergio Salinas Porto
 &lt;  https://plus.google.com/104639152443153592254/posts>**Hangout:presidencia at internauta.org.ar
<Hangout%3Apresidencia at internauta.org.ar> / ** Pixelhub: I salinasporto
<http://pixelhub.me/salinasporto> ** Youtube: I salinasporto
<http://www.youtube.com/salinasporto> ** Skype: internautaargentina ** Mobi: +54
 9 223 5 215819 ** &quot;Hopefully we can be disobedient, whenever
 receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our
 common sense &quot;Eduardo Galeano *

 24/01/2017 5:58 GMT-03: 00 Program Admin <program-admin at atlarge.icann.org> :