[lac-discuss-en] Model FY18 proposal

Johnny Laureano - Asociación de Usuarios de Internet del at mm.icann.org Johnny Laureano - Asociación de Usuarios de Internet del at mm.icann.org
Wed Jan 18 08:55:16 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Model FY18 proposal
 Desde: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Johnny_Laureano_-_Asociaci=F3n_de_Usuarios_de_Internet_del?=

 Dear Humberto, Maritza, ICANN Staff all.

 Attached is a proposal that I hope will be included in the budget, the idea is
 amplifying and extending the capabilities of ALS region as to
 use of digital technologies available, acompaada of an effort by
 ALS DIGITAL LITERACY actions, as everyone knows, is estimated one
 regional penetration index of about 0.5, thus 50% of
 the population of LAC not access the Internet, the same that is part of a
 strategy to reduce the digital divide in Peru, but above all has a
 action of involvement of ALS in that environment and with them the ICANN,
 we include as a new and broader community of future Internet users,
 new, unprejudiced. Once in each country of the region, beginning Per,
 as prior to the application host PER for a meeting of ICANN
 2019.

 For that ICANN meeting in Peru, I come preparing a series of
 very interesting activities for you.

 Atte.

 Signature - Johnny -AUIPERU.fw