[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 Posible_proceso_de_petici q = F3n_de _ = = iso-8859-1 una_RALO_para_sugerir_candidatos_adicionales_a_Dire q = q = iso-8859-1 ctor_de_la_Junta_Directiva_de_ICANN =?????????

Johnny Laureano - Asociación de Usuarios de Internet del at mm.icann.org Johnny Laureano - Asociación de Usuarios de Internet del at mm.icann.org
Wed Jan 4 04:04:25 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Iso-8859-1 Posible_proceso_de_petici q = F3n_de _ = = iso-8859-1 una_RALO_para_sugerir_candidatos_adicionales_a_Dire q = q = iso-8859-1 ctor_de_la_Junta_Directiva_de_ICANN =?????????
 Desde: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Johnny_Laureano_-_Asociaci=F3n_de_Usuarios_de_Internet_del?=

 +1.

 Johnny L.

 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 [Mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On behalf of carlos
 dionisio aguirre
 Posted on: Tuesday, January 3, 2017 7:31 pm
 To: Jos Francisco Arce
 CC: LACRALO Spanish
 Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-en] Possible petition process for a RALO
 suggest additional candidates for Director of the Board of ICANN

 Adiar agrees not add another applicant and determined and firmly support
 the best candidate nominated by the BCEC, Mr. Leon Felipe Sanchez
 Ambia.

 Carlos Dionisio Aguirre

 Adiar VicePte.

 Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

 suggest additional candidates for Director of the Board of ICANN

 Since Amtics we agree not to add anyone to the list msa and power
 decide on the selection of the BCEC.

 regards

 Jos