[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q Posible_proceso_de_petici = C3 = B3n_de_un = = utf-8 a_RALO_para_sugerir_candidatos_adicionales_a_Director_de q = q = utf-8 _la_Junta_Directiva_de_ICANN =?????????

rihogris at gmail.com rihogris at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 17:03:08 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Utf-8 q Posible_proceso_de_petici = C3 = B3n_de_un = = utf-8 a_RALO_para_sugerir_candidatos_adicionales_a_Director_de q = q = utf-8 _la_Junta_Directiva_de_ICANN =?????????
 Desde: rihogris at gmail.com

 Dear Humberto,
 I think instead of looking for a candidate from another region, we must
 our enthusiastic support to Leon Felipe, who has been getting very in
 LACRALO up the name of their work in the different committees.

 Greetings and a Happy New Year to all

 Sincerely

 Ricardo Holmquist
 ISOC Venezuela

 On the sea, 3 Jan. 2017 at 10:30, Humberto Carrasco <
 hcarrascob at gmail.com> wrote:

 Dear,

 As your

 knowledge we are in a process for the At-Large community

 participate in the process of choosing the number 15 of the board
 directive

 ICANN board.

 16

 December 2016, the BCEC concluded its evaluation process of candidates and

 He announced that the following candidates will advance to the next stage of
 process

 Selection organized by the BMSPC. The candidates, in alphabetical order

 surname, they are:

 ï‚·

 * Alan Greenberg (Canada) *

 ï‚·

 * Leon Felipe Sanchez Ambia (Mexico) *

 In spite of

 above, LACRALO has the option to incorporate more candidates for this
 list.

 Candidates that can be incorporated are:

 ï‚·

 Sebastien Bachollet (France)

 ï‚·

 William Michael Cunningham (United States)

 ï‚·

 I Dafalla (Libya)

 ï‚·

 Nigel Phair (Australia)

 For

 that any of these candidates can be incorporated you must have the

 vote of at least three of the five RALOS. Each RALO must vote
 agreement

 with their respective rules. Subsequently, the final selection of

 candidates will proceed to an election by members of the ALAC and

 Presidents of the RALOs, which is the culmination of the selection process

 Director of the Board of ICANN.

 We emphasize that the

 proposal for additional candidates is a * OPTION * and not a

 obligation. We can conclude that we do not want to add new candidates

 list.

 Product

 of this, a discussion process that will run until the day opens
 9

 January 2016. The discussion will take place on mailing list
 LACRALO and

 on the wiki at the following link
 <  https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=63155261>.

 If there

 consensus or majority opinions that we add a new candidate,

 will open an election process that will run from January 12, 2017
 until

 on January 18, 2017.Otherwise, which promptly inform
 It is the opinion of LACRALO.

 regards

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/c77cf5f5e8.html