[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q Posible_proceso_de_petici = C3 = B3n_de_un = = utf-8 a_RALO_para_sugerir_candidatos_adicionales_a_Director_de_la_Jun q = q = utf-8 ta_Directiva_de_ICANN =?????????

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 14:30:57 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Utf-8 q Posible_proceso_de_petici = C3 = B3n_de_un = = utf-8 a_RALO_para_sugerir_candidatos_adicionales_a_Director_de_la_Jun q = q = utf-8 ta_Directiva_de_ICANN =?????????
 Desde: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear,

 As you are aware we are in a process for the At-Large community participates in the process of choosing the number 15 of the board of the ICANN Board.

 On December 16, 2016, the BCEC concluded its evaluation process of candidates and announced that the following candidates will advance to the next stage of the selection process organized by the BMSPC. The candidates, in alphabetical order of surname, are:

 ï‚· Alan Greenberg (Canada)

 ï‚· Leon Felipe Sanchez Ambia (Mexico)

 Despite this, LACRALO has the option to add more candidates to the list. Candidates that can be incorporated are:

 ï‚· Bachollet Sebastien (France)

 ï‚· William Michael Cunningham (United States)

 ï‚· I do Dafalla (Libya)

 ï‚· Nigel Phair (Australia)

 For any of these candidates can be incorporated must have the vote of at least three of the five RALOS. Each RALO must vote in accordance with their respective rules. Subsequently, the final selection of candidates will proceed to an election by the ALAC members and the chairmen of the RALOs, which is the culmination of the process of selection of Director of the Board of ICANN.

 We emphasize that the proposal for additional candidates is an option and not an obligation. We can conclude that we do not want to add new candidates to the list.