[lac-discuss-en] Elections in May 2017

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Feb 28 20:43:00 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Elections in May 2017
 Desde: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Humbert, I asked for clarification because in Los Angeles we were few and agreed, in general. And the rest of our members should have all the history and information. That makes transparency that always we proclaim.

 Therefore, I suggest that you entered the picture below, will you add the following: date of the elections should have been made; date should have ended mandate LACRALO Chair and Secretariat, and finally the election date in the other ralos to compare.

 Thank you very much

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto