[lac-discuss-en] ??????? = Utf-8 q = 5BRecordatorio 5D_Grupo_de_Trabajo_Re = = = utf-8 q = C3 = B3n_At visi-Large _ / _ LACRALO_WG_At-Large_Review_Call =

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 20:29:19 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:??????? = Utf-8 q = 5BRecordatorio 5D_Grupo_de_Trabajo_Re = = = utf-8 q = C3 = B3n_At visi-Large _ / _ LACRALO_WG_At-Large_Review_Call =
 Desde: harold.arcos at gmail.com

 Dear comrades region

 Today at 22 UTC is scheduled our private first session of the Working Group
 on the Report Review At-Large
<http://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/2017-02-28+LACRALO+WG+At-Large+Review+Call>
 .

 Here the Timeline to meet to send our comments:
 https://www.icann.org/public-comments/atlarge-review-draft-report-2017-02-01-en

 Needless to say it is important to involve most
 who can attend. The opinion of each and everyone is necessary. At
 debate and during the meeting of ideas emerge new perspectives
 analysis.

 This is an opportunity to set participation spaces
 which we are part and above all that we can improve.

 We can still apply part of the Working Group
 &lt;  https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+Working+Group+-+At-Large+Review>
 and although they are not registered can also enter and participate in the
 meeting since this space is each and everyone in the region.

 In the session we have interpretation in English and Spanish.

 regards

 Harold Arcos, Alberto Soto, Leon Sanchez Ambia

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/3c962992db.html