[lac-discuss-en] New Doodle LACRALO WG Governance

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Tue Feb 28 02:27:29 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: New Doodle LACRALO WG Governance
 Desde: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear comrades, we have received 20 entries with much happiness
 to work in LACRALO WG Governance unfortunately only
 seven (7) of the twenty (20) people have completed this simple survey
 to put their preferences schedules.
 More preferably the day was tomorrow (27.02.2017) which
 also agrees day and schedule another meeting, subsequent days
 it is impossible that I can participate for personal issues.
 I have indicated to staff that make a new call to complete the survey
 Doodle for scheduling reasons it will be scheduled for the last
 week of March, as soon the Copenhagen meeting will be held and
 just we have possibility of interpretation on that date.
 No more hoping that this time many of those enrolled in the WG
 they can complete the survey in order to have a good turnout.

 * Sergio Salinas Porto ** ** Association President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / fetia <http://www.fetia.org.ar/> / CTA
<http://ctamdq.org.ar/> ** Fluids Latin American Federation of Users
 from Internet <http://www.fuilatin.org/> ** Facebook: I salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> &amp; sergiosalinasII
<http://www.facebook.com/sergiosalinasII> ** Twitter: sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Google +: Sergio Salinas Porto
 &lt;  https://plus.google.com/104639152443153592254/posts>**Hangout:presidencia at internauta.org.ar
<Hangout%3Apresidencia at internauta.org.ar> / ** Pixelhub: I salinasporto
<http://pixelhub.me/salinasporto> ** Youtube: I salinasporto
<http://www.youtube.com/salinasporto> ** Skype: internautaargentina ** Mobi: +54
 9 223 5 215819 ** &quot;Hopefully we can be disobedient, whenever
 receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our
 common sense &quot;Eduardo Galeano *

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/b87a587f6e.html