[lac-discuss-en] Events held by the ALSs

aidanoblia at gmail.com aidanoblia at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 22:12:10 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Events held by the ALSs
 Desde: aidanoblia at gmail.com

 Alberto I mentioned the event today at the meeting and mentioned in
 the wiki, but could not remember all, it was organized in 2013 or
 2014 in Haiti and that you participated actively and I mentioned the
 which was made in Recife and that was with ALS Alyne representing Andrade,
 she must surely have more data. I hope other data to expand
 shortly.

 regards