[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO Working Group - At-Large Review

Johnny Laureano - Asociación de at mm.icann.org Johnny Laureano - Asociación de at mm.icann.org
Wed Feb 22 16:05:41 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: LACRALO Working Group - At-Large Review
 Desde: =?utf-8?Q?Johnny_Laureano_-_Asociaci=C3=B3n_de_?=

 Dear,

 I would be grateful to be included in this working group.

 Atte.

 Signature - Johnny -AUIPERU.fw