[lac-discuss-en] RV: At-Large Review: Translations of Recommendations

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed Feb 22 11:48:05 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: RV: At-Large Review: Translations of Recommendations
 Desde: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear Alberto're on the right track, the "laziness" of giving documents
 breathing in other languages \u200b\u200bin order to make a good analysis, it is a
 characteristic sign that assigned some critical periods within ALAC.
 I will closely follow the topic and have a return on these topics.
 Best Saludfos

 * Sergio Salinas Porto ** ** Association President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / fetia <http://www.fetia.org.ar/> / CTA
<http://ctamdq.org.ar/> ** Fluids Latin American Federation of Users
 from Internet <http://www.fuilatin.org/> ** Facebook: I salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> &amp; sergiosalinasII
<http://www.facebook.com/sergiosalinasII> ** Twitter: sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Google +: Sergio Salinas Porto
 &lt;  https://plus.google.com/104639152443153592254/posts>**Hangout:presidencia at internauta.org.ar
<Hangout%3Apresidencia at internauta.org.ar> / ** Pixelhub: I salinasporto
<http://pixelhub.me/salinasporto> ** Youtube: I salinasporto
<http://www.youtube.com/salinasporto> ** Skype: internautaargentina ** Mobi: +54
 9 223 5 215819 ** &quot;Hopefully we can be disobedient, whenever
 receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our
 common sense &quot;Eduardo Galeano *