[lac-discuss-en] RV: At-Large Review: Translations of Recommendations

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Feb 22 03:12:07 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RV: At-Large Review: Translations of Recommendations
 Desde: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, at least it has accomplished something. The Traducci n of
 recommendations. They are the annexes.
 For me, being part of WG A Large, it is not enough, the Traducci n ped
 of the entire report. Tambi n ped access to all the comments
 ITEMS survey that realized, and not just what seg n ITEMS wanted to place his
 will and intention to direct its work, ultimately your RECOMMENDATION n
 final. I did not get any response, which is bad is when.
 I think we have to work without delay in our WG and make the view favored
 LACRALO with as much information as possible n. If you do not have all
 the necessary information, we need to place on record it.
 Best regards
 Alberto Soto