[lac-discuss-en] Representative AGEIA Colombia in LACRALO DENSI

jmanurojas at gmail.com jmanurojas at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 16:27:20 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Representative AGEIA Colombia in LACRALO DENSI
 Desde: jmanurojas at gmail.com

 Dear All,

 This mail is to inform you that the new representative of AGEIA
 DENSI Colombia in LACRALO, is Mr. Jhonatan Castiblanco, who holds the
 Director of Communications of our organization. It has been
 decided at the most recent meeting of the team and he will be happy to
 work together with all of you.

 My many occupations do not permit me to participate adequately in the
 monthly calls are programmed so has taken the previous
 decision. For my part I will continue CROPP responsible for the program and WGs
 where, in some cases, I had to be absent.

 It is that new ideas are needed and I am sure that contribute Jhonatan
 some from their perspective when deemed.

 A big hello to all,
 Cordially

 JUAN MANUEL ROJAS
 President - AGEIA DENSI Colombia
 Communications Chair Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency
 (NPOC) - ICANN
 IT Master candidate, Universidad de los Andes

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/93b6cd434f.html