[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] RECORDATORIO: Invitación Reunión: LACRALO llamada mensual el lunes 20 de febrero de 2017 a 23:00 UTC

Jason Hynds jason.hynds at partsinc.biz
Fri Feb 17 12:31:07 UTC 2017

Dear Andre,

My apologies, but this issue could also have been addressed as a local
conversation within your ALS. In case you weren't yet assisted, and for
whomever else it benefits, please note that:

  * If you receive an email on *[lac-discuss-es]* is should be in
    Spanish. If you are posting Spanish, this is where you should post it.
  * What you receive on the mailing list *[lac-discuss-en]* should be in
    English. If you are posting English, this is where you should post it.

If you are not subscribed to the English list, you may need to do so.
Please check first. You may filter your messages to view
*[lac-discuss-en]*, *Gmail* is very good with those /labels/ that can
help you there.

Outside of the ALS resources, I also encourage you to attend /in person/
and /remotely/ some of the local Barbados and regional events related to
ICANN - where the person resources would be happy to address items such
as this as part of their outreach and capacity building efforts. You may
follow the Facebook of *Barbados' (BB) Remote Hub* to keep up with them
http://fb.com/BBRemoteHub and more specifically the events section
http://fb.com/bbremotehub/events.

You have to bear in mind that that translation is automated when
attempting to digest the content. Content is probably best understood in
the original language of the poster /e.g./ this was the English
translation of your "Spanish" post.

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

  Subject: Re:??????? = Utf-8 q REMINDER = 3A_Invitaci = C3 = B3n_Reuni = = utf-8 q = C3 = B3n = 3A_LACRALO_llamada_mensual_el_lunes_20_de_febrer = = utf-8 q o_de_2017_a_23 = 3A00_UTC =?????
  Desde:griffith.andre at gmail.com

  I am receiving este Spanish. Can I get this in Inglés and any following
  correspondence?

/*Figure 1:* Spanish to English Translation of your post on the English
mailing list, because you posted English to the Spanish mailing list./

/*Figure 2:* Screenshot: Spanish to English Translation of your post on
the English mailing list, because you posted English to the Spanish
mailing list./

I hope I was helpful. Have a nice day!

Regards,

Jason Hynds