[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 reviewedSeptember q = F3n_de_la_Comunidad_At-Lar = = iso-8859-1 ge_de_la_ICANN q =?????

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Fri Feb 17 02:35:03 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Iso-8859-1 reviewedSeptember q = F3n_de_la_Comunidad_At-Lar = = iso-8859-1 ge_de_la_ICANN q =?????
 Desde: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Estimates in this link
 https://www.icann.org/public-comments/atlarge-review-draft-report-2017-02-01
 I -in encontrarn the necessary information, including an Executive Summary
 Many languages.

 I insist that the Draft Report for Public Comment ITEMS company is
 that should be in all these languages, to make an assessment with
 diversity should be a flag in ICANN. This draft has 90
 pages. If there was no time to translate them, should have changed the
 schedule.

 Nor do I imagine as end users around the world, and
 Ingls not master the language, podrn review this report. And less
 as an podrn participate in the proposed model ITEMS.

 Missing 35 days to close pblicos comments.

 Best regards

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/f9c089d794.html