[lac-discuss-en] ??????? = Utf-8 q = C3 = B3n_del_Presidente_de_LACRAL VOTING = = utf-8 O_en_la_elecci q = C3 = B3n =

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Thu Feb 16 15:48:59 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??????? = Utf-8 q = C3 = B3n_del_Presidente_de_LACRAL VOTING = = utf-8 O_en_la_elecci q = C3 = B3n =
 Desde: vanda at scartezini.org

 I think I did already but affirm my support for Leon on behalf of our ALS. NexTi.

 Vanda Scartezini
 NexTi
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
 Whattsapp: + 55 11 98181.1464
 SKYPE: vanda.scartezini
 Sorry for any typos.
 HAPPY 2017 !!

 From: &quot;lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org&quot; <lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> On Behalf of Gilberto Lara <galara at conexion.sv>
 Date: Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 11:37 a.m.
 To: Humberto Carrasco <hcarrascob at gmail.com> &quot;Lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org&quot; <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
 Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-en] LACRALO President Voting in the election

 Hello, our support for Leon.

 Regards,

 The Feb. 15.2017, at 20:08, Humberto Carrasco <hcarrascob at gmail.com<mailto:hcarrascob at gmail.com> &gt; He wrote:
 Dear,

 Ariel received an e-mail Lang related LACRALO president vote in the final choice for the selection of the Director of the Board.

 In short, email Ariel says:

 According to the RoP 19.10.3 ALAC is a possibility, not an obligation for THIN direct the vote of the President. He also says that, whether to direct the voting of the Chairperson THIN, the decision on the direction and nature of management requires voting in accordance with the rules of THIN.

 After carefully examining the possibilities, it was decided that the President of LACRALO will vote on the final choice with the direction of the ALS of LACRALO.

 First, the process LACRALO seek a consensus regarding a candidate. If there is no consensus, there will be a voting process.
 The schedule is as follows:

 A. From today until February 20, 2017 LACRALO explore the possibilities of reaching a consensus on one of the following candidates: Leon Sanchez and Alan Greenberg.

 B. If there is no consensus, there will be a voting process from 21 to 25 February.

 We base this procedure in Article 12.8 of the RoP of LACRALO. This rule states:

 12.8 The Assembly shall by consensus to decide on matters submitted to it (when they are not related procedures). Should resort to voting only when necessary, in cases where it can not reach a consensus. When a vote on a matter that is not related to the procedures, the measure will be accepted if it receives two-thirds of the votes of the ALS present and voting required.

 Therefore, from this moment begins the process to seek consensus to choose one of two candidates for the board: Leon Sanchez and Alan Greenberg.

 regards