[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 F3n_del_Presidente_de_LACR q = = = Voting iso-8859-1 ALO_en_la_elecci q = F3n =?????

carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 16 02:15:32 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Iso-8859-1 F3n_del_Presidente_de_LACR q = = = Voting iso-8859-1 ALO_en_la_elecci q = F3n =?????
 Desde: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com

 To initiate the opinions to arrive at a consensus adiar firmly believes that the best candidate for their ability, will and effort shown by predispocision and knowledge is undoubtedly the representative of our region and who can commit and summarized in its person acabadamente the interests of the community at large. Therefore our intention to vote for the agreement that should lead our president is to support the candidacy of Mr. Leon Felipe Sanchez Ambia.

 Greetings from the South.
 CDA

 Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.