[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q Reemplazante_de_Leon_S = C3 = A1nchez =

Humberto Carrasco hcarrascob at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 23:19:42 UTC 2017

Dear all,

In our opinion, there is enough support in LACRALO to confirm that the
replacement of Leon Sanchez is Fátima Cambronero, who has been elected by
consensus.

This decision is communicated to the LACRALO community and, in addition,
this email is copied to whoever corresponds to have effect this designation.