[lac-discuss-en] [ALAC] Replacement Elector For Leon Sánchez

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 19:54:01 UTC 2017

Hello,

Actually I do think the simple fix is to allow any nominee to be able to
cast his/her vote if the nominee happen to be an elector. I don't see any
major reason why we restrict them in the first place as their "singular"
vote wouldn't get them elected.

I was able to cast my vote as member of AFRINIC for the election that
placed me on the Board and ofcourse my vote wasn't the deciding factor(it
could have been as well).

On that note, we may perhaps just put a condition that the nominee vote
cannot break a tie(if that happens), even I still don't think we need to
put any restriction.

Regards
Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos