[lac-discuss-en] [ALAC] Replacement Elector For Leon Sánchez

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Fri Feb 10 17:15:11 UTC 2017

​I can't think of a better mechanism, except for asking the regional
leadership (remaining ALAC members, RALO Chair and Secretariat) to appoint
from amongst those who step forward. The NomComm isn't equipped ​for such
an event, and the replacement process can't take long because of the short
window between the release of the slate (when we know who must be replaced)
and the vote on it (when the selected person must vote).

Ideas?

--
Evan Leibovitch
Toronto, Canada