[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q Reemplazante_de_Leon_S = C3 = A1nchez =

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 02:13:24 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Utf-8 q Reemplazante_de_Leon_S = C3 = A1nchez =
 Desde: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear,

 We received an email from Ariel Lang requiring LACRALO
 decide on the replacement of Leon Sanchez no later than the beginning
 the final election on February 21.

 In summary, the email Ariel

 * LACRALO And NARALO: Because Alan Greenberg and Leon Sanchez are members
 ALAC and LACRALO NARALO must appoint a replacement for the purpose of
 the final choice. This replacement must be approved by a formal vote of
 LACRALO and NARALO by their rules. This internal vote can be conducted
 as soon as possible from now on. *

 Action

 We need to appoint a replacement election (which are not members of ALAC
 by LACRALO or the president of LACRALO), then we will use this rule
 our RoP to find this replacement:

 "12.8 The Assembly shall by consensus to decide on the
 cases brought before it (when they are not related
 procedures). It must resort to voting only when
 necessary, in cases where it can not reach a consensus. When
 a vote on a matter that is not related to the required
 procedures, the measure will be accepted if it receives two-thirds of the votes of
 the ALSs present and voting. ".

 In short, we need your suggestion for the elector replacement. If not
 there is no general agreement (consensus) before February 10, 2017, will open
 a voting process that will take place from 13 to 17 February 2017.

 Next steps

 From today until February 10, 2017 you can propose
 Voter names replacement. If there is consensus on one person,
 no need to have a voting process.

 Thanking you in advance.

 Humberto Carrasco - President

 Maritza Aguero - Secretary