[lac-discuss-en] ??????? Q = utf-8 Evento_del_ = 22D = C3 = ADa_de_Internet_M = = utf-8 q = C3 = A1s_Segura_2017_en_Argentina = 22 =?

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Tue Feb 7 14:36:22 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??????? Q = utf-8 Evento_del_ = 22D = C3 = ADa_de_Internet_M = = utf-8 q = C3 = A1s_Segura_2017_en_Argentina = 22 =?
 Desde: vanda at scartezini.org

 Thank you for remembering sergio. I put em my facebook and Linkedin.
 Kisses
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
 Sorry for any typos.
 HAPPY 2017!

 From: &quot;lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org&quot; <lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> On Behalf Of Sergio Salinas <presidencia at internauta.org.ar>
 Date: Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 11:05 a.m.
 To: &quot;lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org&quot; <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
 Subject: [lac-discuss-en] Event &quot;Safer Internet Day 2017 in Argentina&quot;

 Dear companions,
 Today will be held worldwide Day 2017 Safer Internet (Safer Internet Day), and this year the theme is &quot;Making a Difference: United for a Better Internet&quot;.
 The Safer Internet Day serves to raise awareness about online security issues and participate in events and activities worldwide and thus promote positive and safe Internet use, especially among children and youth.

 It was started as an initiative of SafeBorders project of the European Union in 2004 and later adopted by the Insafe Network as one of its first actions in 2005, from that date Day Safer Internet has grown beyond its geographical area origin and is now celebrated in more than 100 countries worldwide on all continents.

 Today is organized worldwide by Insafe / INHOPE, a joint European network that has the support of the European Commission, and in our country, Argentina, the center that coordinates Internet Day Safer consists of the Chicos.Net Association and Internauta Argentina, (the Internet Users Association of Argentina), who come together to raise awareness of online safety issues and develop events and activities throughout the national territory.

 With topics ranging, among others, cyberbullying to social networks, every year the Safer Internet Day aims to raise awareness of emerging issues online and choose a theme that reflects current concerns.

 As we know, the security landscape has evolved online in recent years, from a focus on creating a safer Internet to an Internet Best. Children and youth, parents, educators, journalists and social workers, including corporations and decision makers or politicians, all can be change and unite for a Better Internet.

 We will be some colleagues in the region participating in this event: Lito Ibarra, Marcelo Telez, Harold Arcos and among others, can be heard online on the website of Internauta Argentina: http://internauta.org.ar

 Accompanied by a PDF with additional information.

 Best regards

 Sergio Salinas Porto

 President Internauta Argentina

 Argentina Association of Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / fetia <http://www.fetia.org.ar/> / CTA <http://ctamdq.org.ar/>

 Fluid Latin American Federation of Internet Users <http://www.fuilatin.org/>

 facebook: salinasporto <http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> &amp; sergiosalinasII <http://www.facebook.com/sergiosalinasII>

 twitter: sergiosalinas <http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas>

 Google+: Sergio Salinas Porto &lt;  https://plus.google.com/104639152443153592254/posts>

 Hangout: presidencia at internauta.org.ar <mailto:Hangout%3Apresidencia at internauta.org.ar> /

 Pixelhub: salinasporto <http://pixelhub.me/salinasporto>

 Youtube: salinasporto <http://www.youtube.com/salinasporto>

 Skype: internautaargentina

 Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819

 &quot;Hopefully we can be disobedient, whenever we receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense&quot; Eduardo Galeano

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/c9a218c376.html