[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q reviewedSeptember = C3 = B3n_At-Large =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Mon Feb 6 02:00:32 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Utf-8 q reviewedSeptember = C3 = B3n_At-Large =
 Desde: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 I suggest that WG is divided by articles or chapters. In a period to be determined, to hold a meeting for everyone to discuss. Also, if someone does not have time and are interested in a particular topic, analyze it on their own. At the scheduled meeting, you can participate with your comments.
 Regards!!

 Alberto\u2063

 Sent from BlueMail