[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q reviewedSeptember = C3 = B3n_At-Large =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Sun Feb 5 05:15:32 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Utf-8 q reviewedSeptember = C3 = B3n_At-Large =
 Desde: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 My first thought on this paragraph.

 Says "Rationale" but gives no foundation as an individual user will perform a task better ALS, and that many or many individual users will do better than a coordinated THIN. Nor do they have a mere estimate of how many individual users will be incorporated, or unit of time that they have considered.

 A single user can have the same possibility of coordinating an event with a university, or a government, like an ALS? You will have the same response from these institutions?

 Clearly we have problems, but it seems that the new system the solutions, let alone to do if it becomes a bad to change.

 there are many points to be alone on this paragraph yet. The report has more than 90 pages.

 None of these concerns I have raised to ITEMS, answer.

 Best regards

 Alberto